Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Spring 2013 Opening

The Spring 2013 term at TCI began last Wednesday.  I am only now beginning to get caught up with what I need to do to get the semester started; the time I usually do so (the week or so before the semester begins) was taken up with personal matters that could not be set aside.  I have been more or less ready to go with my classes, although I have not been able to get quite so far ahead as I should have liked to.

Still, even though the beginning of the term has been a bit rough, I am hopeful for it.  Today and tomorrow, I finish the first rounds of meetings with my classes, and I look forward to moving through the semester with new groups of students.

More, of course, will follow here as it becomes available.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment